SERVICE TO THE
NEW BEDFORD SEASTREAK FERRY TERMINAL
Boston / New Bedford Line
(Effective June 1, 2017 – October 9, 2017)
Boston South Station to the Seastreak Ferry Dock in New Bedford:
- Tickets can be purchased at the DATTCO ticket counter in South Station
- Proceed to Gate #12
- When boarding the bus inform the driver that you are going to the Ferry Dock in New Bedford.
Return trips to Boston from Ferry Dock:
- Monday – Friday 1:00 PM, 2:25 PM, 5:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Saturday & Sunday – 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 8:00 PM
(The above times will automatically pick up at the Ferry Dock)
- Additional departure times available from the SRTA terminal on Pleasant and Elm Streets. Refer to our online schedule for times.
- Tickets can be purchased from the driver at the Ferry Dock.
Megabus Service (Providence, New Bedford, New Haven, New York)
(Effective June 16, 2017 – September 4, 2017)
Additional service to/from the New Bedford Seastreak Ferry Terminal will operate on selected days during the summer.
Purchase tickets for as low as $1 on MegaBus.com.
Thursday – Sunday (Southbound):
- 4:35 PM – Seastreak Ferry Dock, New Bedford (Seastreak from Martha’s Vineyard or Nantucket)
- 5:40 PM – Seastreak Ferry Dock, Providence (Seastreak from Newport)
- 7:45 PM – New Haven
- 10:45 PM – New York City
Friday – Monday (Northbound):
- 9:45 AM – New York
- 11:35 AM – New Haven
- 1:35 PM – Seastreak Ferry Dock, Providence (Seastreak to Newport)
- 2:40 PM – Seastreak Ferry Dock, New Bedford (Seastreak to Martha’s Vineyard or Nantucket)